K&L Gates Arbitration World, January 2009
Arbitration World is an update for clients and contacts on recent development in international arbitration law and practice.
From the Editors
Welcome to the 7th edition of Arbitration World, a publication from K&L Gates’ Arbitration Group which highlights significant developments and issues in international and domestic arbitration for executives and in-house counsel with responsibility for dispute resolution.
In This Issue
• News from around the World
• Prospects for Investment Treaty Claims Arising Out of the Financial Crisis
• Arbitration Cases in the U.S. Supreme Court’s 2008-2009 Term
• Anti-suit Injunctions in Support of Arbitration Agreements – Are They Lawful in Europe?
• Is International Arbitration Delivering?
• Arbitration in Dubai: New Structures and Legal Instruments
• Arbitration Clauses in Consumer Contracts – Recent English Decisions
• Ordre Public in Enforcement and Annulment of Arbitral Awards in Germany
• Outer Bounds of Arbitrability in Texas
• Sports Arbitration Update
View the January 2009 Edition here.