Upcoming Event: Hot Topics in the Construction Industry
Please join us at our Washington, D.C. offices on January 26th for a complimentary breakfast seminar that will provide a cross-disciplinary overview of various issues facing the construction industry. Lawyers from our Construction, Government Contracts, Commercial Disputes, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Antitrust, and e-DAT practices will discuss recent legal, regulatory, and legislative developments affecting construction companies and government contractors.
Topics To Include:
- Construction claims
- Copyrights in architectural drawings
- Killer contract clauses
- The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- Unfair trade issues arising from submitting bids
- Bid protests
- Insurance coverage issues for construction companies
- Commercial lease agreements
- Mechanics liens and payment and performance bonds
- Employment and immigration issues for government contractors
- Document retention and litigation issues related to e-mail and electronically stored information
January 26, 2010
8:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Where: K&L Gates
1601 K Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006-1600
If you have any questions, please email Tricia Stuckey.
To register, please click HERE by Friday, January 22nd.