Insurance for Major Design and Construction Projects
Please join K&L Gates and Aon on January 26, 2011 for a complimentary seminar where a panel will discuss key issues relating to insurance for large construction projects. The panel includes K&L Gates Construction and Engineering Group partners and representatives from Aon Construction Services Group and Aon Risk Solutions. Owners, developers, contractors and design professionals will benefit from this presentation. This program will be offered as a live event and as a webinar.
- An examination of the traditional risk allocation model – problems and benefits
- Wrap-up policies (CCIPs and OCIPs) – benefits v. drawbacks
- Builders risk policies – what you need to know
- Errors and omission policies – how to properly insure professional liability
- Key considerations when filing claims and how to respond when claims are denied
If you missed this event, please enjoy complimentary access to the slide show presentation available here.