K&L Gates’ Arbitration World, February 2011
From the Editors
Welcome to the 14th edition of Arbitration World, a publication from K&L Gates’ Arbitration Group that highlights significant developments and issues in international and domestic arbitration for executives and in-house counsel with responsibility for dispute resolution.
We hope you find this edition of Arbitration World of interest, and we welcome any feedback (email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
In this Issue:
- News from around the World
- World Investment Treaty Arbitration Update
- The New Hong Kong Arbitration Ordinance
- Rules on Impartiality and Independence of Arbitrators
- Recent English Decisions on Non-Parties to Arbitration Agreements
- Clearing the Hurdles of International Arbitration in Asia, Part 1
- Arbitration Provisions with a Non-U.S. Forum and Non-U.S. Choice-of-Law May Be Struck Down as Against U.S. Public Policy
- New International Arbitration Decree Strengthens the Attractiveness of Paris as a Place of Arbitration
- English Court Refuses to Expand Scope of Review of Arbitral Awards
- Enforcement of Foreign Awards in India – The Latest Instalment
View the entire February 2011 edition here.