From the Editors
Welcome to the 15th edition of Arbitration World, a publication from K&L Gates’ Arbitration Group. This special edition focuses on issues and recent developments in the insurance coverage field. We also include our usual round-up of news items in international commercial arbitration and investment treaty arbitration.
In this Issue:
- News from around the World
- World Investment Treaty Arbitration Update
- Business Interruption Claims and Natural Disasters
- Drafting Arbitration Clauses for Insurance Policies
- Repeat Arbitrator Appointments and Issue Conflicts in Bermuda Form Arbitrations
- Continued Conflict over Whether McCarran-Ferguson Act “Reverse Pre-emption” Bars International Insurance Arbitrations
- Political Risk Insurance – Making Recoveries and the Use of Arbitration
- U.S. Courts Expand the Extent of Insurance Coverage for Construction Defects under Commercial General Liability Policies
View the entire May 2011 edition here.