Arbitration World is an update for clients and contacts on recent development in international arbitration law and practice.
From the Editors
Welcome to the 7th edition of Arbitration World, a publication from K&L Gates’ Arbitration Group which highlights significant developments and issues in international and domestic arbitration for executives and in-house counsel with responsibility for dispute resolution.
In This Issue
• News from around the World
• Prospects for Investment Treaty Claims Arising Out of the Financial Crisis
• Arbitration Cases in the U.S. Supreme Court’s 2008-2009 Term
• Anti-suit Injunctions in Support of Arbitration Agreements – Are They Lawful in Europe?
• Is International Arbitration Delivering?
• Arbitration in Dubai: New Structures and Legal Instruments
• Arbitration Clauses in Consumer Contracts – Recent English Decisions
• Ordre Public in Enforcement and Annulment of Arbitral Awards in Germany
• Outer Bounds of Arbitrability in Texas
• Sports Arbitration Update
View the January 2009 Edition here.